Construction Worker

The construction industry is a very prominent one. Construction companies are often seeking to hire general labourers and are willing to provide sponsorship. We have collaborated with several construction company through out Canada.
Many families need support to care for their children or elderly parents. Nanny/caregiver positions can be obtained through our firm, and we will prepare you for your interview and assist you to navigate your work permit.
Food Service Worker
Do you enjoy working in the food industry? We can help you to secure a position as a food service worker, food service supervisor/manager or a related position. A job in the food industry is always in demand.

Truck Driver

Do you have what it takes to be a short or long distant driver? As long as you have your certification and license we can help you to secure a truck driver position in any province you wish.
Farm Worker
Agriculture is important for the Canadian economy. Many farm owners are always in need of farm workers, seasonal and year around. We work with many farm owners and they trust that we will provide them with good workers. Sponsorship is also provided.
Personal Support Worker
Healthcare Workers are vital to our Canadian communities. Especially for seniors and disabled adults. Personal Support Workers play and important role in ensuring the care and safety of the vulnerable population. Personal Support Workers are always needed and in demand.



LMIA Program

The Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document required by the Government of Canada, if an employer wishes to hire a foreign worker. An LMIA determines if there are Canadians available to fill the job and whether hiring a foreign worker will have a huge impact on the growth of the economy.


AIPP Program

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) helps employers in Atlantic Canadian Regions to hire skilled workers who wants to immigrate to Atlantic Canada. This program is a pathway to Permanent Resident and the worker must have obtained a job offer from a designated employer within an Atlantic Region. An endorsement certificate is also required to move ahead with your work permit and permanent resident application process.


RNIP Program

Similar to the AIPP program, the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is also a pathway to Permanent Resident program. Once an employer has offered you a job within one of the few rural areas, your application for work permit and permanent resident can commenced.



Within these programs, the Home Childcare Provider Program and the Home Support Worker Program, if you qualify for the job, a work permit can be issued. This pathway to permanent resident program allows your spouse to work in Canada, as well as your children to attend school.


International Mobility Program

For skilled workers who wish to apply for a work permit. IRCC will process work permit applications within 2 weeks. This is a LMIA exemption program and the employer does not require to apply for LMIA.


PNP Program

The Provincial Noninee Program (PNP) is geared to workers who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province. This program will also help to obtain your Permanent Resident. A job offer is required from an employer.